It’s a cold Winter night and Lottie has found the perfect spot for stargazing. Wrapped up warm in her jacket, hat, scarf and boots, Lottie feels as though she can see all of space through the lens of her telescope. The sky is full of thousands of twinkly stars and Lottie is excited to explore the beautiful night sky and learn about the star constellations and planets. If she is lucky she just might see a shooting star!
- Dark blue velvet bomber jacket
- Cerise-coloured dungarees
- A long sleeve t-shirt with pale blue arms
- Spotty scarf
- A brown hat
- Sturdy brown boots
- Telescope and tripod
- Solar system collector cards
- Notable women in astronomy additional sheet
Special Edition Gold Collection
The Special Edition ‘Gold Collection’ ‘Stargazer’ Lottie doll is a collaboration with the European Space Agency. Find out more at ESA Space for Kids: A kid-friendly website from the European Space Agency offering space-related information, games, quizzes and photos.
Stargazer Lottie Doll Awards Winner:
- (USA) Space Age Awards 2015 – Little Scientists
Doll Height: 7.5″ (18cm tall)